Entire month of July is decared Independence DAYS!!!

PATTI B.
on 6/22/04 8:01 am - GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO
Wow! Look's like many of us are doing the happy dance for July. My date is July 6th. Even though I am a bit nervous I think my family is more so. My aunt who had told me I was crazy in March has now watched a discovery program and decided maybe it is okay if I don't get "TOO SKINNY!" Needless to say that side of the family is built for power not speed as my daddy use to say. I have waited for many years for this to be a safe procedure which was okay for me. My PCP has watched the journals for years as well. Now everybody has given me the green light. July 4th is not independence day this year. It is the 6th for me. For all my fellow loosers - let's declare the whole month of July Independence Days. Good luck and God Speed to my fellow Independence Day participants and those who are looking to us for inspiration and support. This web site is the best. Just when you need it there is someone to say something funny to pick up your spirits or to give you the will to go on. Thanks everyone.
kellyh26
on 6/22/04 9:18 am - White Bluff, TN
^5 for July 6th !! I was so glad discovery aired that on this surgery my whole family wouldn't trust the research that I done but they think anything on TV is true LOL.. What time on July 6th will you be having yours I'm 8 am central time.
Tina I.
on 6/22/04 10:04 am - Minot AFB, ND
How cool !!! I am having mine at 9 a.m. central time. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30...dang. Not looking forward to leaving my 3 year old but looking forward to seeing him when I wake up
marilyn P.
on 6/22/04 11:27 am - RACINE, WI
HELLO, MISS PATTI, MY NAME IS MARILYN. MY SURGERY IS JULY 21ST AT 8:00 AM, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME MY DATE HAS CHANGE. IT'S HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS PLAYING THE WAITING GAME, I JUST WANT TO DO IT AND GET IT OVER WITH, SO I CAN BEGIN MY REBIRTH, AND WHAT BETTER MONTH TO GET DONE IN, BUT JULY. YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL IDEA,YOU HAVE MY VOTE, I TO DECLARE JULY IS BEING NATIONAL INDEPENDANCE MONTH.GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TO HAVE A COMPLICATION FREE SURGERY, AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY.
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 6/24/04 6:06 am - MD
HI ALL!!!! MY INDEPENDACE DAY IS JULY 19TH IVE BEEN WAITING AWHILE BUT ITS FNALLY HERE..... CAN ANYONE WHO KNOWS KINDA TELL ME MORE OF WHAT I SHOUDL EXPECT!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE LOOSERS CIRCLE!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views