Got a date!!!

Lalocaweta
on 6/22/04 5:16 am - Spicewood, TX
Surgery is scheduled for July 15th. I started the process to have the surgery on May 7, 2004. I am amazed at how quickly I have gotten insurance approval and that it is really going to happen....
alli E.
on 6/22/04 7:24 am - CA
CONGRATS! I am scheduled for July 14th!!! It is soooo real now! I was amazed too at how fast it all took... I started on May 21 i think and then say the pscy on June 1 and then my insurance paperwork was sent in on June 7 and I was approved that week. WOW! I am sooo excited! How are u feeling about it? Please share!
Tina I.
on 6/22/04 7:51 am - Minot AFB, ND
Congrats to both of you. That is fast. I have my date of July 6th and it is exactly two weeks away!! I am so excited. How are you biding your time? I stay home with my 3 year old and am trying to find things to do to keep busy.
kellyh26
on 6/22/04 9:22 am - White Bluff, TN
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!! My date is July 6th we'll save a seat for you on the LOSERS side!!
Lalocaweta
on 6/22/04 1:24 pm - Spicewood, TX
Just got back from support group meeting - It again reinforced to me how lucky I am that insurance approval came so quick - there were women there who I know weigh much more then me and have more health problems that I do - and they are struggling w/ insurance approval. But - the biggest thing I got out of the meeting is that positive attitude goes a long way w/ the surgery - if you go in scared and worried - you are going to have a tougher time then if you go in upbeat and ready to accept this tool being given to you. I am so excited to know that in 6 months - I can sit in that room and have someone - just like me - look at me in awe when I say I have lost 40 or 50 pounds since my surgery...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views