things needed after surgery

marilyn P.
on 6/21/04 10:13 am - RACINE, WI
i'm counting down the days until my surgery, july 21st. i am getting a little nervous and on the otherhand i'm feeling over joyed, but i know this is the right thing to do, for medical reason.and also because i need my life back, and because i missed out on so much with my childern, there grown now. but i now have 12 grandchildren 1-15,and want to be able to be an entergitic grandma. ha! ha! i'm going to do a little traveling i have a daughter and three grandchildren i have'nt seen in 4 yrs. not being able to fly. but thats gonna be first thing to do , on my things to do list.
LadyBug :.
on 6/21/04 10:45 am - Nashwauk, MN
Marilyn, You sound like me . I love to travel too and hope to do more this coming winter. To a warmer place then Northern MN. Use to live in Kenosha. Hubbie worked at JI Case. Small world. Jean
marilyn P.
on 6/24/04 11:23 am - RACINE, WI
well well well, it is a small world, my dad mr. cobb worked at ji case for 26 years during the 50,s until the he year passed in 1972, and my uncle mr,price was the foreman. and then now we connect, i say it is a small world. i was thinking about a trip to florida for the winter, cause i do not like the cold cold weather here in wisconsin.nice chatting with you jean.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views