Anyone Else as Excited as I Am?

Laura H.
on 6/21/04 6:32 am - Savannah, GA
I now know first-hand how wonderful it is to hear, "We've gotten your insurance approval and set a date for your surgery." Mine is on July 12th. After all this time, it almost doesn't seem real. Thank God I have caller ID or I may have hung up on the doctor's office thinking that one of my friends was playing a joke on me! Yeah, I have some really great friends, but that's a whole different topic. I'm totally psyched about this! The surgery, I mean; not my weirdo friends. If you're excited, too, and want to e-chat, send me an email or post a reply. (My email address is [email protected])
alli E.
on 6/21/04 6:42 am - CA
Hi Laura! I am VERY EXCITED !!!! BUT also a bit scared. I am having my surgery on July 14. It now seems so real because I got my Pre-Op paperwork and perscription for after surgery to fill. I also have to do a bowel prep and I have been thinking about it and it is making me !!!! Are you a teacher too? I noticed your email says "teacher" in it... I am a teacher too! Well, please write me back! I am curious where u live and what type of surgery you are having?? Keep in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH it is only like 20+ days away!
Laura H.
on 6/21/04 7:02 am - Savannah, GA
Yes, I teach 7th Grade Language Arts. I live in Savannah, Georgia. I'm not sure exactly what surgery I'm having yet. I go for my pre-op stuff on July 1st, so I'll be better able to answer after that, I hope. Ooo, bowel prep, that's a fun topic of conversation. In fact, it seems like such a good time! I can hardly believe that people all over the country don't just do a bowel prep from time to time for fun. I'm with you on it. That, and many other things about this procedure make me more than just a bit nervous. Tell me all about yourself! It's so cool to have someone to talk to that understands. Where are you from? What do you teach?
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/04 1:39 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Excited, scared, elated, depressed. I'm all of it. Just had my pre-op testing today...it's becoming awfully "real."
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views