I'm gonna Melt:)

Sun K.
on 6/18/04 4:52 am - Hamilton, OH
July the 6th. That is when I will start my meltdown. Yep, gonna be a loser. I look back and in the begining it seemed that the day would never be here. Now it is only 18 days away,well 18 and a wake up. I am so excited. I reaally am not to aawful nervous. I hope that isn't bad I just don't feel nervous. I feel pretty peaceful about the entire thing. My children are behind me 100 percent. I am sittin' here cryin' because I cannot believe it's so close and it's real. Im going to live to see my children grow up,I'm going to be healthy again and i have been blessed with a tool like wls to help me in my battle with FAT:-l. I would really like to say that this message board is truly a God send I would be lost without all of the information i have learned on this site Thank all of you for posting and for your profiles those are what have kept me sane through the wait and awnwering many many questions for me.I can honestly say I Love You All Thanks once again. Love you All, Traci
Julie 22
on 6/18/04 6:38 am - NC
Congratulations Traci. July 6th is my surgery day too! I can't wait to be a loser. I hope that everything goes well for you & that you have a speedy recovery. God bless Julie
Tee S.
on 6/19/04 7:27 am - South, FL
I guess we will be melting together. July 6th is my surgery date as well. God Bless you. Tomeia
Kristi P.
on 6/18/04 3:54 pm - Vienna, GA
Hello I'm new here but I just wanted to say that my surgery date is also July 6th and I am so excited. I am counting down the days. I hope everything goes good with you guys. GOOD LUCK KRISTI
Terry M.
on 6/19/04 3:00 am - Elrama, PA
Congrats to all of you. I agree that the road has been a long on - now that I have a date as well - it seems too good to be true. I wish each of you the best in your journey. Know that it won't be the easy one - as most of the general public believes...but the end result will be the reward. Not just being thinner but being healthier. Good Luck to you all. Terry
k29acosta
on 6/19/04 7:06 am - roseburg, OR
I'm gonna be a looser too and my date is July 5th yeah we are going to be looserssssssssssssssssssssssss
Tina I.
on 6/20/04 10:11 am - Minot AFB, ND
Hello there. I am new to posting here, although I have been reading for awhile. My surgery is also July 6th. I am so excited and scared. My hubby will be in school and cannot be there but we have an angel friend who will be. Good luck to everyone and see ay on the losing side!!
Kelle W
on 6/21/04 7:29 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm the 6th as well. Seems like a popular date huh? Kelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits