Got a date: July 20 Am a little nervous.....

Patricia M.
on 6/17/04 12:37 pm - Annapolis, MD
After several years of trying to get this to work, I am finally counting the days. My surgeon is Dr. Kaczmarski and I'm not concerned about the procedure. But I am getting a little nervous thinking about how to handle all the changes to come. Anyone else feel the same?
Dawn H.
on 6/17/04 1:28 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
HI Patricia its getting close for me also..July 28 .. I am getting nervous.. I went for my psyche eval :::no im not crazy, YET:::: but they brought up alot of things to think about.. changes in body image .. Moring loss of food as a "friend" .. changes in attitude and how people will see you after your weight loss.. Its going to be like a whole new begining for us .. but .. I think Im more ExCITED than nervous .. Ive been fat all my life.. I think reading the posts on the message boards gives you a little insite into what you are going thru.. and that you arent strange ... its just part of the process.. so.. go with the flow! and know you arent alone Dawn
jcordell
on 6/17/04 2:47 pm - TX
Patricia, I go in 7/7, and I've been thinking alot about how drastic of a life change this is! I'm lucky to not have any "food" addictions, but I do like to partake in adult beverages from time to time! That and diet Pepsi is what I live off of...NO MORE. But, considering how wonderful I'm going to feel once the weight starts coming off, I won't give these things a second thought! You'll do great! This has been a long time coming for all of us, and I know you're going to use the tool and finally achieve the body you long for! God bless you! -Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views