July 9th is my "New Birthday"

Mary M.
on 6/17/04 12:40 am - Neverland, CA
Truely 's have been taking care of me...I just cannot believe that my date is coming up so soon! Three weeks and counting! I am so anxious I can barely contain myself.
Julie 22
on 6/17/04 4:13 am - NC
My surgery day is July 6 & I am right there with you Mimi. I am getting so excited. I can't wait to be a loser! Julie
Dee F.
on 6/17/04 11:23 am - Clearwater, FL
Julie - That is my date also - look forward to meeting you on the other side! Dee
Dee F.
on 6/19/04 1:58 am - Clearwater, FL
Mimi - my date is also July 9th! God will be really busy that day watching over all of us! Dee
Jules W.
on 6/20/04 11:40 am - Somewhere South, FL
Me too , I am on July 9th going to be moving forward in maintaining a healthier me! Weight We will all now be connected by a rebirth date! I am happy to join the club! Jules
Lori H.
on 6/21/04 12:20 am - Machesney Park, IL
Hey RNY Twin! My date is also July 9th, in Peoria IL. Where are you having yours? Are you saying goodbye to some of your favorite "bad" foods. I'm trying to look at it like, "you helped make me this way, and now you are leaving me for good!! I am soooo excited and can't tell you how much. Do you have a good support team? My husband, kids, mom, best friend and sister are making this really easy. Did you write any letters yet? Will you? I hope the very best for you and maybe we can keep each other's spirit's UP! Thinking of you, Lori Hinueber
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views