Bumped up to July 7---3 weeks from tomorrow!!!!

jcordell
on 6/15/04 12:31 pm - TX
HOLY COW! I was originally 7/21/04...but my Doc's office called today and bumped me up to 7/7/04. That means I'm going to be a LOSER two weeks earlier than I thought. WOW! Any body else with the date of 7/7? God bless you all, and remember He is always with you! -Jeff
kymt
on 6/15/04 12:39 pm - nashville, TN
CONGRATS Jeff
connie in Michigan W.
on 6/15/04 4:16 pm - Blanchard, MI
Hi, I'm Connie from Michigan and my RNY is scheduled for 7/7/04 too!!! God Bless and hope we both have an easy recovery. I have to have the open incision due to previous surgeries. Hope you can have the lap procedure, but either works!!!! My Doc requires 2 weeks of liquids prior to surgery, so not likely to have a date change. Looking forward to getting on with this program. Just bought the book called Before and After by Susan Marie Leach as seen on TV talk show. Very informative and learned a lot by reading that, I plan to have my husband read it while I'm in surgery, and then maybe he will understand things more clearly. I am sure there are many other books, but this woman is 3 years post op and doing great, but gave a lot of insight into what we are going to be facing. Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views