July 1st date.....a little nervous

Sherry W.
on 6/12/04 2:57 pm - Lebanon, MO
Hi everyone, I am having surgery on July 1st. I am very happy for this, BUT I am nervous. I am nervous about the surgery itself. I worry about not making it from the surgery table. I have had other surgeries before and never had a problem, but I have never researched other surgeries like this one. I am not worried about my diet, my life changing or really not even the surgery, I am just worried about not pulling through. Thanks for letting me vent. Sherry
Julie 22
on 6/13/04 11:13 pm - NC
Congratulations Sherry! You will be starting the month off! I am just the opposite. I am not worried about the surgery at all, maybe because I have had 10 surgeries. I am more worried about making sure that I get everything in that I need after surgery. My surgery is July 6. I am a little nervous too, but so excited. Just try to think positive thoughts & say a little prayer before you go in to surgery. You will do fine & before you know you will be back here posting updates on how you are doing. I will keep you in my prayers. Julie
Wendy D.
on 6/15/04 4:05 am - Riverdale, GA
Hi Sherry! I also have July 1st as my surgery date and I'm also a little nervous as well. I think about my kids and my family and it scares me too. I don't really know what to say to calm your fears but I know that sometimes it helps to know that your not the only one having those thoughts and feelings. I wish you the best of luck and take care.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views