Surgery 7/7/04

Tracy P.
on 6/14/04 10:20 am - Bronx, NY
Good Luck Valle, My date is 7/7 as well. Very nervous here, but excited too .
Valle C.
on 6/16/04 11:11 am - Santa Ana, CA
I have spoken to many people who have had this procedure and the one thing that everyone is in agreement about is that they all say if they had it to do over again, they'd do it in a heatbeat. That's all I need. I know if I chicken out, I will be forever sorry. Good luck, Tracy!
Robin B.
on 6/15/04 3:21 am - Potsdam, NY
Hi Valle, I too am 7/7/04 at 6:00 AM. I am so excited I could scream. Good luck to you and email me if you would like at [email protected] and let me know how your experience went and we will compare notes. So long, Robin Bradish
Valle C.
on 6/16/04 11:13 am - Santa Ana, CA
Hi Robin. Wow, you are going in right about the same time as I am. What city are you in? What Hospital? I will save your email and write you as soon as we're on the other side. Should be fun to compare notes!
Robin B.
on 6/16/04 10:53 pm - Potsdam, NY
Valle, I am in Potsdam, NY which is the real "upstate" New York. It is up by the Canadian border. Just the St. Lawrence River between us and Canada. I am having my surgery at a small hospital right here in our community with a local surgeon who I have had before and really like, respect and trust. That makes the process so much more comfortable. I can't wait to get going and be on the losing side. Hope to talk to you on the other side. Robin
jcordell
on 6/15/04 12:34 pm - TX
Hey Valle, I was 7/21, but I got the call today that I am going in on 7/7! What a couple of LOSERS we'll be! Best of luck with everything! God Bless you! -Jeff
Valle C.
on 6/16/04 11:16 am - Santa Ana, CA
Hey Jeff! I'm happy to be part of THIS Loser's Club. God bless you too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views