July 22 my 3rd date..hope it's final!

Traci H.
on 6/10/04 12:37 pm - New Orleans, LA
OK.....I have been rescheduled for the third time. My July 5 date was cancelled because the hospital is not scheduling surgeries that day (in observance of the July 4th holiday.) So I decided to just wait until after my summer school session is over. My final exam is July 21 so surgery will be Thursday, July 22. I think that it was meant to be because I had a hard time deciding whether I should try to have it during summer school and miss a minimal amount of classes while recovering. I had decided to go for it but now I don't have to worry about it, the decision has been made for me! Everything happens for a reason.
magestyayla
on 6/10/04 2:41 pm - Metairie, LA
Hey Tracy, I live over in Metairie. I am having my surgery on July 20th in Arkansas. I am trying to get it in with enough time to rest before school starts again in August. If you ever need someone to talk to, just let me know. Mary [email protected]
Valle C.
on 6/12/04 1:09 pm - Santa Ana, CA
Hey there Traci I am on my 2nd date, I am hoping for no more changes!!!!!!!!!!! I was originally scheduled for 8/11. Then changed to 11/10. Then scheduled to 7/7. I do appreciate your attitude. I'm going to blow a gasket if they move me backwards again. I'm developing an ulcer over the stress of waiting. Want to get to the other side, if you know what i mean.....
Roberta M.
on 6/29/04 7:17 am - Huntington Beach, CA
My first date was May 25th. Just a few days before I was told I wasn't actually approved (after having all preop testing, etc.) I had to take my case to the Independant Medical Review Board and my case was overturned last Friday. My new date is July 22 - six months to the day from my belly button birthday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views