Approved!!! I have a surgery date, 7-7-04

Tracie B.
on 6/9/04 6:39 am - Ellenton, FL
What a great day!! I completely lost it when I found out. Everyone at work was so happy for me, I'm glad I could share it with them. I am waiting to hear from Dr. Haiken's office, my date might actually be moved closer, but not certain yet. I'll kepp you posted!!
JENNIFER H.
on 6/9/04 11:32 am - BRISTOL, PA
i am july 14, good luck to you and god bless! we are almost on the losing side jennifer
Ilva K.
on 6/10/04 10:46 am - NYC, NY
Good luck I have a date as well July 17, 2004 I am so excited can't wait
Julie 22
on 6/9/04 9:32 pm - NC
Congrats Tracie! My date is 7-6-04. It will be here before we know. Good luck to you! Julie
alli E.
on 6/11/04 12:26 am - CA
I have been approved too! I am scheduled on july 14! I am really excited, but a bit nervous for the whole process before the procedure. So many questions!!! CONGRATS!
gramma7
on 6/11/04 5:48 am - KY
Tracy, I am July 7 also! I know how excited you are.
barbak59
on 6/11/04 3:33 pm - JOELTON, TN
I'll see ya on the losing side 7/28/04 Save me a seat on the losers bench. Good Luck& Best Wishes. Keep us in Prayer. Barb in TN
Dee F.
on 6/12/04 12:57 am - Clearwater, FL
Congratulations Tracie! Don't get Dr H too tired out - I'm following you on the 9th! I know everything will go well for both of us - we have the best doctor! Dee
Letitia B.
on 6/12/04 5:38 am - Pasadena, TX
Tracie, We share the same surgery day. I am looking forward to being on the losing side soon. I am both excited and scared, but I know anything is better than having to carry around these pounds. I have been overweight all of my adult life. I am looking forward to beginning the rest of my life smaller and healthier. Good luck to you on your special day. I will be thinking about you on our special day. My surgery time is 7:30 AM CT what a way to start a morning and get on with the rest of my life. Take care.
Valle C.
on 6/12/04 1:26 pm - Santa Ana, CA
Hey Leticia and Tracie! 7/7/04 here too! Im in California, my surgery is scheduled for 7:30 AM PST. So, you'll be right before me Leticia....God bless you both and wishes for a speedy recovery!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views