SCORES! HIGHLIGHTS! UPDATES!!

Angie R.
on 6/9/04 6:30 am - Hammonton, NJ
Hi to all you July people. I just found out that my insurance has ok'd my surgery, so now I feel like I'm really on my way.Is anyone out there getting scared as well as excited?...Angie
Stefanie G.
on 6/9/04 9:59 am - Middleton, ID
I just found out late yesterday that I was approved too. My RNY is July 12th. I am so excited that I wi**** were tomorrow and July 12th feels so far away! But on the other hand I'm scared...scared I might be one of the unlucky ones who ends up with complications and addtl surgeries. It didn't seem real until I got the approval yesterday and now I just can't believe it's really going to happen! Stefanie
StephanyS
on 6/9/04 1:28 pm - Milton, FL
Hurray for the July 12th ladies! I, too, have surgery scheduled for 7/12. I don't have insurance approval yet, but that is really the least of my worries. Getting all these darn tests in is stressing me out! I did call my insurance before I saw my surgeon, and the rep said that wls was a covered benefit if medically necessary, so I guess I just have to wait for all the paperwork. Congratulations, you two! Stephany
Angie R.
on 6/10/04 10:35 pm - Hammonton, NJ
Don't worry Steph everything will fall into place for you...Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits