ITS' GOING TO BE REALLY HOTTTT JULY 16th!!!!!!!!!

brandnewmw30
on 6/7/04 11:46 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
FINALLY GOT A DATE! BUTTERFLIES ALONG WITH EXCITEMENT CONSUME ME. DR.MADURA GAVE ME THE WONDERFUL NEWS YESTERDAY. MY BIRTHDAY IS ONLY THREE DAYS PRIOR. WELL, I GUESS I'LL BE CELEBRATING TWO IN JULY NOW!!!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE JULY CLUB!!!!! LET'DO THIS!!!
Julie 22
on 6/8/04 12:05 am - NC
Congrats Teneaha. My date is July 6. We are going to be losers before you know it.
brandnewmw30
on 6/8/04 1:09 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
THANKS A LOT JULIE AND CONGRATULATION TO YOU ALSO! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF OUR JOURNEY, BUT I KNOW THAT WE CAN MAKE IT.KEEP US POSTED BEFORE AND AFTER SURGERY SO THAT WE KNOW HOW YOU'RE DOING. IT'S REALLY GREAT TO HAVE PEOPLE TO TALK TO AND RELATE TO WHEN IT COMES TO WLS.
Julie 22
on 6/8/04 3:22 am - NC
I agree completely. I don't think that I would be as ready as I am if it were not for all of the members here. Not only have I gotten a lot of great advice, but to know that there are other people out there that actually know what it is like to walk in my shoes - is great. And to know that everyone is so willing to share their life experience surrounding their weight issues, it makes it easier. BTY - July 16 is also my fiance's birthday! Take care Julie
Cindy C.
on 6/8/04 2:38 am - Clarksville, TN
Congradulations Teneaha...my date is July 14. Cindy
brandnewmw30
on 6/8/04 2:28 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALSO MY SISTER IN WLS. I READ YOUR PAGE AND SAW THAT YOU'RE NERVOUS ABOUT BEING PUT TO SLEEP. I JUST HAD MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED IN DEC.2003 AND HAD NEVER HAD SURGERY BEFORE. I COUDN'T HAVE HAD A BETTER ANASTESIOLOGIST. I WAS ALSO VERY NERVOUS AND DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CONSIDER OTHER OPTIONS. BUT, I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU HAVE A GREAT MEDICAL TEAM EVERYTHING SHOULD BE JUST FINE. MAKE SURE THAT YOU POST A MESSAGE BEFORE YOU GO IN FOR SURGERY IN CASE YOU NEED SOME CUMFORT AND SUPPORT. TAKE CARE
Gerklette
on 6/8/04 6:26 am - Grove City, OH
Congratulations everyone on their July date. Mine is July 26th. I am already so excited I can't get to sleep at night !!! LOL. But it's a good feeling after the 3 years of battling to get here.
Robin E.
on 6/8/04 9:36 am - Plainfield, CT
Everytime I think I've gotten my excitement under control I read these posts and you are all contagious, lol. My best to all the July'rs (new word) My date is July 27th. It is all I think about. Am I obsessing? lol Robin
brandnewmw30
on 6/8/04 2:14 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
OF COURSE NOT!! THIS IS A REAALY BIG STEP TO TAKE SO IT SHOULD BE ON OUR MINDS ALL OF THE TIME. NOT ONLY WILL OUR BODIES GO THROUGH A TRANSFORMATION,BUT OUR ENTIRE OUTLOOK ON LIFE. IT WOULD BE ONE THING TO JUST SIT AROUND AND NOT TRY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE WEIGHT AND HEALTH PROBLEMS, BUT WE'RE CONFRONTING IT HEAD ON. REMEMBER, WE'RE ABOUT TO START A "NEW LIFESTYLE". SO IF IT DOESN'T CONSUMEYOUR MIND,MAYBE YOU'RE NOT TAKING IT THAT SERIOUSLY.CONGRATS TO MY SISTER IN WLS!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views