Surgery Date July 16, Anybody out there??

Shelly A.
on 6/7/04 1:49 pm - minnetonka, MN
I would just like to know who is having surgery in July? Do you feel like eating at every restaurant you pass by on the street? I guess it does not sound very healthy, but that is where am lately!! Along with being scared one minute and excited the next. Shelly A [email protected]
brandnewmw30
on 6/7/04 2:45 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
HI SHELLY! GUESS WHAT? I'M HAVING MY SURGERY THE SAME DAY AND I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY. OF COURSE I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO. IT'S ALMOST LIKE GETTING THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF "GOOD EATING". YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH ABOUT THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER OF FEELINGS. BUT THESE NEXT FEW WEEKS ARE GOING TO PASS BY FAST, SO THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW! GOOD LUCK, TENEAHA ROBERTS [email protected]
Julie 22
on 6/8/04 12:12 am - NC
Hey Shelly! I got my date of July 6, just last Friday. Can you believe that we are only 1 month away from becoming losers? I had the same feeling as you. So I have decide to start with this week & start cutting out things & cutting back. The one thing that I will miss the most is Mt.Dew. I only have a 12 oz. can with breakfast every morning, but until about 2 yrs. ago, I was have 4-5 12oz. cans a day. I have decided that this coming up Sunday will be the last day of Mt. Dew for me. I am just going to take it one day at a time & hopefully will get most things cut out before my big day gets here. And I understand about scared one minute & excited the next. But even the scared moments are good scared moments (if that makes any sense!?!) Take care & I wish you all the luck on your surgery day! God bless Julie
NIPPERZIG
on 6/9/04 5:51 am - Vero Beach, FL
Congrats on the date Shelly!! Mine is July 14th & yes I have been chowing down like I will never eat again! LOL I just have to have one more..... Pizza, Canoli, chicken cutlets, big salads, lasagna, FRIED...shrimp, & chicken, oh heck, Thats just about EVERYTHING!!! & things that I don't even care that much for, like cookies. Oh, well I just wish my date would get here quicker. I'm sure I've already gained 10lbs! YIKES! hang in there Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views