Gonna Be A Loser on Lucky 7/7!!!

DonnaMc
on 6/1/04 6:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
I just found out today that my insurance has approved to pay for the surgery and covers 100%. I got so excited I called my doctor's office and was given the surgery date of 7/7/2004. I'm hoping the double 7's are lucky for me lol. I know this is short notice, but I'd like to have an angel here if anyone is interested. I've been a member of ObesityHelp.com for about 2 1/2 years since I first started researching this surgery. I gave up a short time later after losing some weight and thinking I could do it on my own..........and here I am again a few years later, but now with an approval and a surgery date. I wish all who are having surgery in July and all other months the best of luck!!!
junscr
on 6/2/04 1:34 am - eglin afb, FL
hey Donna , i am haveing my surgery on the same day so i wish you a safe surgery and a fast recovery. june
Amy H.
on 6/3/04 12:36 pm - Madison, WI
Donna - that's my surgery date too!!! Congrats on getting approved and getting your date so quick! My husband's surgery date is June 11 and we are both having the lap band. Which are you having? Go Lucky 7s!!!!!
Amy H.
on 6/3/04 12:39 pm - Madison, WI
Oh there it is!! I couldn't see your surgery blurb under your name when I was posting hehe
TenneSassy
on 6/5/04 12:07 pm - Hudson, FL
Congrats on your surgery!! Mine is also July 7! See ya on the losing side Terri
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits