Withdrawals for July 6th

pspivey
on 5/31/04 1:37 am - Enterprise, AL
I will be glad to get past the withdrawals of caffiene. My doc got on me last week for gaining 3 pounds in 2 months and now I have started dieting and completely off of caffiene and I feel horrible! I hope this bad feeling goes away soon!!!!
Amy H.
on 6/3/04 12:37 pm - Madison, WI
I went cold turkey off caffeine in March after seeing the dietician. It was hard at first, but I drank a lot of the Gatorade Propel stuff and that got me through it. No caffeine but it was a refreshing drink that made me forget about what I was missing. Good luck to you!!!!
Julie 22
on 6/8/04 1:13 am - NC
Hey Penny! My date is also July 6th! YEAH. I understand about the caffiene. Up until about 2 yrs. ago, I would have 4-6 12 oz. Mt. Dews everyday. I am now down to one 12 oz. Mt. Dew each morning with breakfast. Mt. Dew will be the one thing that I will miss the most. I have decided that this coming up Sunday will be my last day to have any soda. I want to go ahead & start cutting out things that I know I won't be able to have. 2 yrs. ago when I started cutting back on Mt. Dew, I felt horrible too. But just take it one day at a time. Now I can go 2-3 days without any. It probably took me about a month or so to get by the feeling bad. So hang in there & know that it does get better. Good luck to you on our big day! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views