I'm soooo excited!!

april M.
on 5/28/04 5:55 pm - portsmouth, ri
Hi, my name is April and my surgery is set for July 15th!
IrishIze
on 5/29/04 2:26 am - NJ
Hi April! My name is Nancy and I scheduled for July 19th!!
april M.
on 5/30/04 6:04 am - portsmouth, ri
Hi, Nancy I am excited but I am so scared. I just think of all the things that can go wrong. I also have very little support from my parents. Thanks to my brother in the navy that gives me alot of support. So are you getting prepared are you starting to get all the things that you need? I know that before I go in I would like to have my last piece of cheesecake. As time gets closer you might have trouble sleeping at night. Sometimes I just sit there for awhile and think about what it's going to be like if everthing goes good. Well I think we should keep in touch on the messageboard so we can give each other support, because I don't know If you know this but I was sheduled to have surgery on may 18th, and I arrived and I was all prepared to go but at the very last minute I freaked out. It was just sooo intense you know. After when I thought about It, I knew I made a wrong choice. It took me awhile to get in contant with my doctor but when I did he luckily gave me another chance and set a new date. So I am very thankful but very scared!
april M.
on 5/30/04 6:09 am - portsmouth, ri
hi
asexynana
on 6/2/04 5:56 am - OH
mine is april 19 at 11 am good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views