Kansas July people

evlyn C.
on 5/26/04 8:30 am - manhattan, ks
Hello everyone is there anyone having there surgery in Topeka KS, on July 30th if so please let me know and we can give each other support while we are in the hospital looking forward to reply's
BrendaSue
on 5/26/04 9:05 am - Topeka, KS
I live in Topeka and I'm having mine done on July 8th at 8:00am. Myabe we can go on walks togetther and other stuff after surgery... Hope to hear from you soon. Brenda S. Burch ([email protected])
evlyn C.
on 5/26/04 9:17 am - manhattan, ks
Hey Brenda we would have to make a date because i live in Manhattan but i would love to get togather one day i will be coming to Topeka more often now that i'm having the surgery My surgery isnt until 1pm but i have to be in Topeka at 11am do we do are lab work and other stuff there when we get there or are we suppose to have that done before? I dont know how well i will do not eating that day sense it is so late so pray for me that i will be fine i'm going to stand as strong as i can talk with you later
BrendaSue
on 5/29/04 10:27 am - Topeka, KS
Hello I was told to call the hospital and get the lab done. I think mine will be on July 2 at 9am. I go back to see the Dr on June 28th at 10:15am, I will be getting all the information then. But I see the lab on the 2nd and surgery is the 8th at 8am. I will be praying for you and alot of the others too. I'll talk to you later. Brenda S. Burch ([email protected])
evlyn C.
on 5/31/04 2:03 am - manhattan, ks
Thank you Brenda
BrendaSue
on 5/31/04 12:38 pm - Topeka, KS
No problem I thought thats what we are here for each other. Brenda S. Burch ([email protected])
krystaleyes_1999
on 6/1/04 10:53 am - Ft Leavenworth, KS
Hello Evlyn I am not haveing my surgery the same date or place but i am haveing it June 30th at KCUMC with Dr. Udobi in Kansas City. I live on Fort Leavenworth. I wish you the best of luck . ~Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views