I have date of July 21

Diane C.
on 5/26/04 5:51 am - Colfax, WA
Debbie C.
on 5/28/04 6:52 am - Casa Grande, AZ
Hello, my fellow July 21st friend! Are you looking forward to that date as much as I am? My nerves get the best of me sometimes, but most of the time I'm on cloud nine about starting my new life. Take care and congrats on your surgery date! Debbie Cortez
Diane C.
on 5/30/04 12:57 pm - Colfax, WA
Congrats to you also, lets keep in contact and cheer each other on, see my thing is I had it done 20 years ago and so am doing it again, so I am not scared at all, just know that I have to do things different than I did the first time. I gained most of mine back after I lost my husband to cancer in less than three months from time we found out he had it. Where are you located, and where are you having surgery?
marilyn P.
on 6/11/04 8:00 am - RACINE, WI
hey girlfriend my name is marilyn, and i too have an july 21st date good luck and i'm praying for nothing but the best for you.may gods light shine brightly on you. lets stay in touch as we both get closer to our date, and as we begin our journey together,i'm scared as all getout what about you? but i know in my heart i made the right desision.oh before i forget my surgery is in milwukee at 10:30 am, keep me posted and i'll do the same.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views