Why will I be a LOSER? Cuz I gotta DATE !!!!!!!

Sun K.
on 5/20/04 11:50 pm - Hamilton, OH
Yes, it's true I have to keep pinchin myself but it is true I have adate the big date is July 6th isn't that the best day to be re-born to have a new chance at life and to be able to live comfortably not sweating in the winter like a hog or dripping wet before you make it to the pool. My boys have never seen me thin they are going to be so pleased. My youngest keeps telling everyone My Momma is gonna go bike riding with me- you better believe it baby boy!!!!
Brandi H.
on 5/21/04 7:27 am - Sparta, IL
Hi My name is Brandi and I am having mine the day after you! I am having an open RNY done in Clinton IL. I am so excited and nervous too! Email me if you would like too! [email protected]
Carlene D.
on 5/21/04 5:51 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Isn't it great to FINALLY get a date! Mine is also 7/7/04, Brandi! I am so excited! My name is Carlene and I am from San Jose, CA. I am having a lap RNY. --Carlene [email protected]
dankymay7
on 5/22/04 9:31 am - locust grove, ga
congrats! I am july 5 girl. My real bday is the 7 so for those of you having it done then you are lucky!!!! all those 7's
Julie 22
on 6/8/04 1:31 am - NC
YEAH Traci! July 6th is my big day too! Good luck & I can't wait til we are on the losing side. Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views