Angel

TweedyBird
on 5/18/04 2:50 am - Somewhere, AR
Hey you guys! I posted this in my previous post, but was not sure if you would read the other one if you were not up to the challenge. So wanted to post this part again. How many of you have an angel. If you do not have one, please consider getting one. I just got one last week. She is great. She has so much to share. I cannot believe there are things I did not know I needed to do, that she informed me of. And at this point I felt like I was pretty knowledgable, but that goes to show you can still learn. Did you know that if you are keeping your gallbladder, that your doctor should perscribe you Actigall, which prevents that development of gallstones, which is common in people who loose a significant amount of weight? Ok...new strain.....as you find out things post them as "Did you know"!!!! So we can continue to learn and support each other! Love you guys, Tonia
Mea A.
on 5/18/04 6:51 am - Western, MA
Hi Tonia I agree with you about the angel . I was recently lucky enough to be an angel to Stephanie Cote, who had the surgery on April 12. I know I was there to help her, but I got so much more in return . It was so rewarding . She's going to be my angel too. Mea
Melissa A.
on 5/19/04 1:34 am - Sherman Oaks, CA
I've been searching and can't figure out how to get one. How do I?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views