What have you eaten today! Day 2 of the challenge

TweedyBird
on 5/15/04 5:19 am - Somewhere, AR
Ok, doing pretty well right now. For breakfast, I had one egg, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and a few fresh strawberries and slices of pineapple. For lunch, I had a salad w/ lettuce, tomatoes, califlower and salmon. So far, I have drank 32 ounces of water. I am going to go for 64 ounces. Please tell me how you are doing with the challenge!
Robin E.
on 5/16/04 10:08 am - Plainfield, CT
Hi breakfast I had 2 eggs scrambled in pam with some shredded cheese and a cup of tea Lunch and supper were combined, I had barbque ribs, baked potato and salad. and I blew it on dessert with an ice cream cone, was doing so good till then. I am at 60 oz of water so far and plan on at least another 16-32 oz before bed. not much for exercise tho, I was helping a friend wallpaper. Tomorrow is another day. Good luck all!!
TweedyBird
on 5/16/04 12:34 pm - Somewhere, AR
Hey Robin, Good job with the water and breakfast! As for me, one more day almost behind me. I have not had any major problems. Breakfast: Bagel and cream cheese and pine apple slice Lunch: A salad and pine apple slices Dinner: turkey wrap and fruit I had to work today, left really early this morning and had to have the bagel. Trying to do away with the bread!!!! As for exercise, did a lot of walking back and for at work, but would not call it the real thing!!! That is it for now! We will have a good day tomorrow. Lets make a plan on the exercise thing, I plan to get up in the morning and go for it! Walk a mile and do light weights. What will you do? Tonia
Jill R.
on 5/18/04 3:40 am - MO
Oh man! You guys are making me feel guilty!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views