Where are all the July Preops

MinnieMia
on 4/21/04 8:12 am - SC
I wonder if all the surgeons except mine are superstitious...I'm scheduled for 7/13! Just got the date a couple of hours ago. 13 has always been my "lucky" number, though so I'm fine with it...Started "vitamin training" a few months ago and am pretty darn compliant...started "water training" this week...still working on that part. If it weren't for this darn tendonitis in my foot I would be doing better wih walking but not doing it very well right now. Congrats and best wishes to you all!! cass
Harley B.
on 4/23/04 4:55 am - Huntsville, AL
Hi, I have a surgery date for July 28th and I can hardly believe it. Jennifer B. Huntsville, AL
Debbie C.
on 4/26/04 5:48 am - Casa Grande, AZ
Jumping up and down....I'm here!!!! I'm a July Preops girl!!!! I'm every emotion could you think of right now but more than anything I'm excitedly anxious. I too can't help but to think of the what if's; the big one being will I make it out of the OR. I have a 5 and 7 year old that I'm doing this for (doing this for myself obviously too) because I want to watch them grow up and enjoy their lives. I've decided that I'm going to write a letter just in case something happens so that it can be given to them on a special birthday one year. I want them to know how proud I am to be their mother and that I'd always be watching over them. Deep down I know that I don't need to write it because I plan on coming out of the OR with flying colors. I'm just being cautious and letting my children know how much I love them. It'll be nice to come home and rippppp those letters up because I'll know at that point that my new life has begun. May God Bless you all and I can't wait to read all of your reports after your surgeries!!!! Debbie Cortez
Cindy C.
on 4/28/04 3:02 am - Clarksville, TN
Hey LaTonia.....I'm scheduled for July 14 also......I'm on cloud 9 and can't wait until the new me.
Brooke O.
on 5/3/04 1:07 pm - Linden, VA
Hi LaTonia! My surgery is scheduled for July 21st!! I just found out today that my surgery has been approved by my insurance company. Woo Hoo! Cheers, Brooke
Marcy B.
on 5/3/04 3:02 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
I'm a July 20th date... Doesn't it seem like forever??
KathrynR
on 5/4/04 11:36 am - Burleson, TX
I am scheduled for a subtotal gastrectomy on July 20. Just wi**** were sooner. Kathy
Shelley G.
on 5/6/04 5:23 am - Wenatchee, WA
Hi La Tonia and fellow July preops. I'm scheduled for July 23 in Spokane, WA.
Marietta R.
on 5/11/04 1:41 pm - MIAMI, FL
HI LATONIA, I'M SCHEDULED JULY 13, JUMPING FOR JOY & MARKING DOWN THE CALENDAR. I'M UNDERGOING LAP RNY. YES, 64 DAYS & COUNTING. GOOD LUCK & MAY GOD BLESS.
cookies6
on 5/12/04 4:58 am - Huntsville, AL
Hey there, I usually post on my state board. This is nice to post with people having surgery the same month as I am. My date is July 15th. Hugs to all, Sharon p.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views