Where are all the July Preops

TweedyBird
on 4/5/04 2:13 am - Somewhere, AR
Hey, I am scheduled for surgery on July 14th. I am ready for my peers in July to get together and rally for each other. Give me a shout if you have a July date!
Neaner Ann
on 4/6/04 1:03 am - Bartlesville, OK
Hi LaTonia!! Here I am! I have a tentative date of July 12th. I have to see how my insurance approval goes in May. Where's the rest of you? Come on people--we need each other!! Jeanine in Oklahoma
TweedyBird
on 4/9/04 5:40 am - Somewhere, AR
HEEEEEEY Jeanine- Forgive me, been out of town! I am so happy to see more people who may be having surgery in July. Please keep me updated if your date changes. Where are you in the process? HOw are you feeling right about now?
christina W.
on 4/9/04 1:23 pm - rockford, mn
i am a july 29th pre op
Melanie G.
on 4/6/04 1:50 pm - Chester, VA
Latonia, my surgery date is one day after yours! I am happy and a little nervous. I keep worrying if I am the unfortunate 1 in 100. I know my long-term risk is too great to stay this way. I am praying for the Lord to give me courage and peace. If you would like, I'll say some for you too! I looking forward to being able to buy regular size clothes that are stylish and hip. Also, I would like to be able to paint my own toenails! Ha, Ha. I know several people who have had gastric bypass. They all say it's worth it and wished they had done it sooner! Melanie
TweedyBird
on 4/9/04 5:53 am - Somewhere, AR
You know, we could be twins! I am feeling the same way...and yes please say a prayer for me...you will be in mine! I am trying to stay positive and not think about the statistics..but gee...every so often (especially when I look at me little boy (13 mos. old) I wonder...what if I do not wake up). I have been trying to think about all of the stylish clothes I will be able to wear and how much better I will feel about me, and how tired I am right now...just ready to shed all of this...that is not me!!! Well, we need to stick together and support each other...what state are you in? are you have lap or open? Talk to you soon Tonia
Angie R.
on 4/7/04 6:10 am - Hammonton, NJ
Latonia: I have a date of July 12th pending insurance approval.I'm walking on cloud #9 right now. Cingratulations to all you July winners out there. Feel free to drop me a line...Angie
TweedyBird
on 4/9/04 5:56 am - Somewhere, AR
Hey Angie! Yes, I am feeling good and on a cloud most days! Trying to stay up beat and ready to change my life. Congrats to you too! Wow, the 12th...that is two days before me...you will be in my prayers. Keep us updated!
Mea A.
on 4/7/04 12:09 pm - Western, MA
Hi LaTonia - I'm here I'm having open LAP on July 12 '04. Looks like Janine, Angie and I are triplets . Good Luck to all having surgery Mea
Mea A.
on 4/8/04 1:13 am - Western, MA
Open LAP???? That made a lot of sense . Meant to say open RNY. Mea
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits