Here I am

Lovin2cu
on 1/16/09 8:43 pm - southbridge, MA
Did you miss me???? I was going strong for a while...then fell off.  I have plans to do the 5dpt then go right back to getting down to business.  I had gotten down to 278, now Im at 294.  Still 10 lbs gone.  My brother in law had the surgery 07/28/08 and is doing so well, following the rules perfectly!!!!!   He is down 154 lbs!   I go to his after meetings once a month with him.  I also got my first issue of OH magazine.  Well, Im still off track, but at least I am thinking that I need to get refocused.  Nancy, how are you??????  Ive missed you, and everyone!!!! Im baaaaaaaaaack. 

Love Lisa
IrishIze
on 1/19/09 12:56 am - NJ
There you are!  Yes, I sure did miss you!   It was very lonely around here!  I'm starting week three of my new 'diet'.   Mostly it's cutting out white processed foods and sugar and bad carbs.  I've gone from 203 to 193, so I'm happy about that.  I'm also not craving the carbs and sweets anymore.

I'm exercising at least 30 minutes 5-6 days a week too because I know that will help take off the inches.  I hate that my clothes feel tight and the Spring will be upon us before we know it! 

I hope you'll check in every day because I really think it helps to be accountable.

I'm SO glad you're back!!!! 
Irish......  

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views