Still hanging in there at six days!

IrishIze
on 1/10/09 10:06 pm - NJ
I've been doing well. For me it really helps to have those couple of days on the liquid.   It helps me to get the sugars and carbs out of my system and sort of get a handle on the automatic eating.

I started last Monday at 203.6 and this morning I was 194.4, so I'm happy.  I didn't exercise on Friday or Saturday, but will today for sure (unless you call cleaning the house, doing laundry and shoveling 4" of snow exercise!  )

I don't expect the weight loss to continue like it did the first week - now I'll be on a steadier pace, but at least I've broken the cravings for sugar, bad carbs and the need to be stuffing my face every minute. 

My long term goal is to get down to 173.   I'd love to be in the 160's, but even right after the surgery I only got to 163 and that was a real struggle.  My body seems comfortable at 173 and I know it's do-able.    My short term goal is to get into the 180s.   I'm hoping to do that in the next two weeks.  I know that if I continue the exercise I'll also lose inches faster, so that's important too.

So - where are all of my July babies??  I know some of you need to get back on the train, so don't give up - it's never too late and the train is always runnin'!! 

Irish......  

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views