Its Monday

Lovin2cu
on 9/14/08 9:40 pm - southbridge, MA
How did everyone's weekend go?  Mine was pretty good.  This morning I am 278.6, so down a bit.  I will do the track when I get home.  Tonight is Chicken, Stuffing, and a vegetable.  I just finished Special K and put some fresh strawberries in.  I will bring a LC flatbread for lunch.  Nancy, how was the weekend in Boston??  Well, I hope everyone is doing great!  Talk to you all soon... :)

Love Lisa
GailD
on 9/15/08 4:28 am - Racine, WI
Hi everyone!

Glad to hear you had a good weekend.  Sorry I've been off the board for a few days.  Work is crazy...and so are things at home!  I had a great week doing the 5DPT last week.  Lost 5 lbs. in 5 days!  I knew I'd gain some back over the weekend...and I did...I gained 2 lbs.  (A bit too much wine might have had something to do with it!).  But that's okay, I'm back on track today -- doing the 5DPT again this week.  I started at 162 on Monday last week, was 157 on Friday, and am now at 159...so I figure if I can stick to the 5DPT this week, I should be down 3 or 4 more.  The problem is controlling my appetite over the weekend.  We're going to a lake in Northern Wisconsin with some friends, so I'm sure there will be lots of temptation!

What is the LC flatbread you mention?  Sounds interesting!  Is there a specific brand you buy?

Nancy - hope you had a good weekend in Boston.  It's so nice to get away once in a while!

Gail

Lovin2cu
on 9/15/08 12:40 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Gail...

LC is Lean Cuisine...they make different flat bread sandwiches that are very high in protein and low in sugar.  Check them out!!

Love Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views