The weekend is here again!

Lovin2cu
on 9/11/08 10:05 am - southbridge, MA
How is everyone?  Nancy, I hope you enjoyed your day at the beach.  Your going to Boston on Friday?  Im about  1 1/2 hrs from there in Central Mass.  Do you live in Mass? Well, today I was 280.2.  So, I am still on the loosing end at least.  I didnt do the track at all this week.  I could say that I had no time, but we all know I could have made time if I had to.  Tomorrow after work is my nephew's HS football game.  I will make sure I go this weekend, and I bowl on Sunday night. I was so mad after work.  I went to go to Wendy's to get a small chili with a side salad, and they were out of chili!  I did have a "Compleats" dinner that was 20g. protein, 5 gr. sugar.  It was very good, chili & penne.  I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Love Lisa
IrishIze
on 9/12/08 12:02 am - NJ

Hi Lisa - congrats for maybe not being perfect, but still trying.  That's where I'm at right now too. The day at the beach was glorious - such a beautiful day.  We splurged and split a Belgian waffle for lunch (I could only eat a couple of bites of the waffle) and had a Kohr's ice cream cone for dessert.  

I started back at tap dancing class last night and it went great.  I moved into the advanced class and man is that a workout!!

I'm heading to Boston - I'm not from the area, I'm in NJ.   My niece goes to college at UMass Amherst, so my sister and I are picking her up and taking her to Boston airport for a flight out Saturday AM and she's arriving back on Sunday night, so we'll do Boston on Saturday and Sunday.  It's a nice mini vacation.

I'm going to try to be good.  I usually get full when I eat at restaurants, so I may even end up losing.  I was 177.5 this morning.

Talk to you all on Monday,

Irish......  

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views