Happy Wednesday

Lovin2cu
on 9/9/08 7:23 pm - southbridge, MA
I have been doing "okay".  Had an eventful weekend that involved some frozen mudslides both Saturday and Sunday, and of course they have shown up!!!  I havent been able to do the track these past few days so that is also showing up.  So, Im up to 284.00.  Not the worse, but it could be 276 if gone the other way.  I am eating on track.  Here is todays plan:

B:  Special K w bberries

L:  LC flatbread...finally bought more!!!

S:  Something from Piccidily Pub... Jenni's open house at the Jr. High is 6-8.  Or, I will send them to eat and I will eat something here.  I wouldnt get home until around 5.  How is everyone else??
IrishIze
on 9/9/08 10:06 pm - NJ
Hey Lisa,

Life is peaks and valleys - sometimes it's easy to stay on track and other times not so much.  I gave myself the 180 lb. limit - I WILL NOT GO OVER 180 lbs. again!   Period (although that means I have to weigh everyday - the self-sabotage comes in when I don't weigh and then all of a sudden I'm 185!!). I was 177 yesterday and ate a little bit more yesterday - even some peanut butter pretzels, and today I'm 175 again.   Who knows - it's been a lot of years and I still can't figure out how my weight works...

The stress is hard...I need something good in my life and right now there's a lot of 'what-if's' and worries.   I know I have to take it a day at a time, but it's hard. 

Today my friend and I are going to the beach.  I haven't been in years and I just want to sit in the sun and put my feet in the warm sand and read a book.  I'm bringing some grapes and cheese to munch on, but I have to be honest - we're not leaving the shore without having some ice cream!!   Hopefully a day of fun will help eliminate some stress (Yeah, if I could only turn the brain off....).   On Friday I'm heading up to Boston with my sister for a mini-vacation, so I have that to look forward to as well....I'll try to put my problems on hold until Monday - right?

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Irish......  

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views