I'm really here!!!

Lovin2cu
on 9/5/08 11:55 am - southbridge, MA
Hi my friends...

For some reason the week flew and I realized this evening I havent been here in a couple days!!!  I have been doing well, I've done 2 miles at the track three times this week.  I try to have it done in 25-30 mins.  I was a bit bummed when I tried to look up approximately how many cals that would burn, and its only 125.  Well, better than sitting and eating chips!!!

This weekend is another busy one.  Tomorrow if the whether holds is some yardsaling again!  Then at night my husband's twin cousins are being surprised with a 30th bday.  FOOD.  On Sunday I am going to a Lia Sophia party... CATERED!!  more FOOD!! Sunday night our bowling starts again.  So, not sure what food choices I will be making, but I know they will be conscious thought out ones.  How is everyone?? GREAT job Nancy, keep it up ( or DOWN :) ) !!!

Love Lisa
IrishIze
on 9/5/08 10:41 pm - NJ
Hi all -

I'm glad to see you back Lisa - I get worried that my last life line will stop posting and I'll be all alone!!      Good luck with all of that food going on this weekend - I know you'll be able to make good choices.   Just remember how hard you've worked to get where you are - you don't want to cancel all of that, right???

I'm still doing well, not that it's not a struggle.  I pretty much stuck to the Day 3 menu of the 5DPT.  I was 176.9 this morning - so I repaired the damage I did with my 'vacation binge' and then some, so I'm happy.   I'm going on a mini-vacation to Boston next weekend, so I want to be at least 174 so I don't have to worry too much about eating a few things that I shouldn't while I'm there.  I will try to make good choices though.   If the weather holds (gotta watch Hanna and Ike) my friend and I are planning a day at the Jersey shore on Wednesday.   Neither of us has been to the beach this year (or last year for that matter) and it's a great  time of the season to go.  So, I'm looking forward to the upcoming week.  

Keep up the good work Lisa!!  You can do it and you KNOW I'm rooting for you all the time!!

Irish......  

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views