It didnt work out as planned

Lovin2cu
on 8/31/08 7:30 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi all.  Nancy I hear ya about not doing so great.  That describes my eating this weekend. I am SO pissed at myself.  I didnt even do that badly, but I have to remember that this is for the rest of my life, and I cant "give in" to that stupid voice that says "go ahead, just get back on track tomorrow".  I did have hm bannana bread cake, for Sunday I had 2 eggs with e. muffin and hash brown, lunch was veal parm and supper was chinese.  In between was half a candy apple with Jenni at the Fair.  I did walk tons though, and my feet were very sore, so thats a consulation.  I got on the scale and low and behold... 288!  From 2 days...  SO, today later on its to the track for 2 miles and focusing on the good.  I was considering going to the pouch test again, but I think I will be setting myself up for failure if I do that.  So, back to my protein first, one snack a day. 

B:  Quaker weight control oatmeal

L:  Salad with chse and lowfat dressing

S:  Chicken, broccoli, 2 tbs flavor rice

S: protein bar

water all day, sometimes with Special K protein mix, 2 miles at track

Good Luck Nancy and all...and STAY HERE!!!

Love Lisa
IrishIze
on 9/1/08 12:18 am - NJ
I'm still not in a good place - but tomorrow I am back on the SBD Phase 1.  I also thought about the 5 day pouch test, but if I can't stick to the SBD, then that's what I will do.  I haven't weighed today, I'll do it tomorrow. 

I'm making my shopping list for the SBD and will get everything I need so NO EXCUSES tomorrow.   Why do I do this to myself???????

Hang in there Lisa - we can do this together!!

Hugs,
Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views