Ready for the Long weekend??????

Lovin2cu
on 8/29/08 9:45 pm - southbridge, MA
Well, I am working today then I am off until Tuesday.  I work from 830-130, then come home and am putting on a cookout birthday party for my nephew.  I bought hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken.  Of course there will be chips n dip and soda, and I also made a great big fruit salad.  My mom is brining the cake, ice cream and some mac and cheese.  So, there is plenty for me to make smart choices...ch. burg no bun, big cup of fruit salad, 2 tbs mac cheese.  No cake or ic.  So, I should be ok.  Then that will be lunch and supper.  Breakfast was Quaker BB weight control with fr. Maine wild blueberries.  Tomorrow morning we are getting up early and having breakfast at Kracker Barrel, then going yardsaleing, then going to a fair a couple towns over.  So, I wil be active enough.... How is everyone else looking???

284.2 today

Love Lisa
IrishIze
on 8/30/08 11:35 pm - NJ
Hi Lisa,

I'm not doing so great.  I've been on a binge the past few days and don't even dare weigh myself.  I'm disappointed in myself, but I think  I kind of had to get it out of my system.

I'm going to a BBQ today and having people over tomorrow, but I'm going back on Phase 1 of the SBD on Tuesday for sure......

Have a great holiday everyone!!

Hugs,
Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits