Its Tuesday...

Lovin2cu
on 8/18/08 7:43 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Nancy and everyone! Nancy, I know about that weight gain, it sucks!!!! But, I guess thats why we're here. Good Luck, you and I both know you CAN and WILL do whats best! Here is my plan for today: B: Special K Protein plus w/ 1% milk, wild Maine Blueberries L: LC something or other, high protein < 8 gr sugar S: Have to work til 730; not sure S: a protein bar... my new favorite... The scale hasnt moved except up and down within a pound for 8 days!!!! UGH... Today its 286.2. Yesterday was 287. So, been hovering around that. My brother in law got weighed in Monday, and is down 42lbs since his surgery on July 28th. Doing awesome!!!! Love, Lisa
IrishIze
on 8/19/08 1:24 am - NJ
Ahhh, remember the old days right after surgery when you could lose 5 lbs. a day!! I'm glad your BIL is doing so well. Hang in there with the weight slowdown Lisa - and make sure you're eating enough or you won't lose. I got back on track yesterday, stayed true to my plan and lost a pound this morning. Here's the plan for today: B: Eggbeaters, 1 sl turkey bacon, coffee, V-8 S: zucchini slices with lemon hummus L: tossed salad with grilled chicken or chicken salad, and asstd. veggies. S: lite Jarlesberg cheese with sliced almonds D: chicken tenderloins - just got to figure a way to make them...maybe grilled or stir fry, tossed side salad S: yogurt with 2 Tbs. natural PB Hope everyone has a great day - hey all you July babies - Lisa and I are waiting for you to check in! Hugs, Nancy
Lovin2cu
on 8/19/08 12:58 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Nancy... I do feel really good about how well I'm doing. And, when I went back to sleep this morning and woke up again, it was 285.4... and I checked 3 times!!! I really am not that much into the scale, but for some reason its more important to me than it has been in the past. HEY EVERYONE, I totally agree with Nancy, where are you!!!?? I know your reading!!! I made a few adjustments today... B: I ended up having a protein bar because I overslept L: stuck with the flatbread from LC, but also had some salad with raisins and walnuts that was leftover from a training.. had the house dressing, maybe 2 tbs. It was a very concious decision, and not really just "Oh that looks good". I was apprehensive because of the dressing. I had another protein bar from the ride over to a branch that I helped out in after I got out of my branch.( I work in a bank) S: I ended up having breakfast for supper; Special K with B. berries. I found something to liven up my water over the weekend. I have really been trying to just stick with plain water. I found those little single servings of flavor that you can add to make a drink. Its called Special K protein powder that you add to your water. 5 gr. Protein, 5 Fiber, no sugar, 30 cals. I bought the Straw/Kiwi and it was awesome!!! Has anyone else tried this??? I will post tomorrow for my meals...Im getting out at noon time and going grocery shopping and we have no kids tomorrow, so I think we may go out. I will let you know!!! Love Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views