Its the weekend!!!!

Lovin2cu
on 8/16/08 3:42 am - southbridge, MA
So, I did more damage to my foot by not staying off of it like I should have when I first hurt it. I spent all day yesterday in the hospital. More Xrays, very bad sprain and bruised bone. I have to stay off of it all weekend and Im on crutches. I had my protein bar yesterday morning because we were out of milk. I didnt have lunch, and finally had another protein bar around 730 when my hubby stopped at CVS to pick up my prescription and bought me another protein bar and water. When I got home, him and my daughter bought take out chinese, I had a chef salad but put my own Light Honey Dijon dressing. I could have done better I suppose, but I really wanted the chinese food!!! Im still not drinking any soda at all, and Ive actually stuck to plain water for the past week. So here's how today is looking: B: Quaker BB weight control Oatmeal L: Sm. Wendys chili w cheese over salad, cukes and gr. tomatoes fresh from the garden. S: daughter and hubby at my great nephews 1st bday party, I stayed here to stay off my foot, not sure what they'll want, but I know Im not cooking. My husband gets mad if I get up to go to the bathroom... LOL...(I truly am very blessed; 20 years married in May, 22 years together in May, I got married 3 weeks after I turned 20!). So, will post later what I choose. Hubby met with our physician yesterday and he is entering the program for surgery!!! He is a perfect candidate, although not quite a BMI of 40, he has several co-morbidities, uncontrolled diabetes being one of them. He also had a spontaenous double dissection of his arterial wall and had to have an emergency triple by pass on NYDay of 2002. He was only 32! They are thinking it was a birth defect, because the condition is SO rare. Regardless, he is now a heart patient. So, this surgery is a good step on the way to better health for him. I want to be his mentor and helper, and to do that I have to set a good example. I actually have never felt this determined to change. I hope everyone is at peace and doing well. Love Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views