Happy Weekend Everyone

Lovin2cu
on 8/8/08 9:33 pm - southbridge, MA
Last night I decided on a pkg of Keebler Wheat n Cheddar again. I ended up having a piece of what looked like regular lasagna with meatsauce, but then there were veggies also, and a toss salad a tbs. of the dressing they had, with a fruit cup. Today we are going to try to go to yard sales. Here is my plan: B: Special K w/ sliced nectarine, 3/4c 1% milk and 1 s+l L: Not sure S: going to my moms, and not sure of the menu....will post later! Today's weight:289 Anyone else?? Hugs, Lisa
IrishIze
on 8/8/08 11:51 pm - NJ
Hey Lisa - good food choices and it looks like you're eliminating snacking - I think it's really showing in your weight loss! I'm SO proud and happy for you!! I did well again yesterday, I'm feeling better too so glad about that. I was 174.8 this morning....woo hoo - getting close to my mini goal of 172 and within less than 10 lbs of my final goal of 165! I have my neice's graduation party today - there will be healthy choices that I can make, so I just have to behave myself. I may allow myself seconds, but will really try to stay away from the sugary stuff which is poison to me. Breakfast: 2 soft boiled eggs with a 1/2 slice of whole wheat bread, V-8 and coffee with skim Snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack: I guess whatever I choose at the party I'll let you know how I did either later tonight or tomorrow morning depending on what time I get home tonight. Hugs, Nancy
Lovin2cu
on 8/9/08 10:41 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Nancy and everyone; Well I made it through yard sales, but I think its because I kept getting in and out of the car instead of a constant walk. I had Patrick stop at Wendys and I had the sm. chili w/cheese for lunch. Mom ended up having steak, crock pot spaghetti (her own creation; one day she put the spaghetti and sauce in the crock pot to keep it warm and then threw a pkg of mozzarella on top...omg delicious!!!, rice a roni, shrimp, mac salad, and foccacia bread. I had a sm. piece of bread, 2 pieces of steak tip, and a scoop of the spaghetti...oh and about 2 tbs of mac salad....I LEFT MOST OF IT!!!! I couldnt beleive it!!! I was soooo full! I had none of the desserts either...just too full. So that is a real test of the pouch test success because even 3 weeks ago I would have been able to finish that no problem. Just now, I did have my snack, which is an Atkins Carmel choc. bar. 11 g pr, 1 gr sug. Delicious!! How is everyone else doing?? Nancy, how did the graduation go? Off to school clothes tomorrow and Ruby Tuesdays.... wonder what I'll choose! Hugs and Love Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views