Hi Everyone... for today

Lovin2cu
on 8/7/08 4:37 pm - southbridge, MA
Well, its 2AM and my foot looks better today. You can find yesterday's post in my reply to Nancy. I hope everyone is doing well! Here is what I plan for today. For my snack last night I had a package of Keebler wheat n cheddar crackers. Today goes something like this: B: 1c. Special K w/ 1/2 c. 1% milk, cut up nectarine, 1 s+l L: Again being delivered; make the best choice I can. I easily could have brought lunch but I wanted to handle the challenge because I know I cant always compensate. S: Just took out some Sweet Italian Sausauge for some sort of pasta and jar sauce combination. Will have 1 sausage and 1c. pasta w/ a bit of grated cheese. Pasta is my FAVORITE. This too will be a challenge. If my foot continues to get better I will try to go Yard Saleing tomorrow. I need to up my stack of books! That always gets me moving a lot. Sunday is school clothes shopping. Again, hoping my foot cooperates. I cant beleive the difference in how lighter blue it got from going to bed at 10 last night til waking up now. How is everyone else doing? Weekend plans? Be well and hope to hear from everyone soon!!! Love, Lisa
IrishIze
on 8/7/08 11:19 pm - NJ
Lisa, you are doing so great and staying so strong!! to you!!! Doesn't it feel good to be in control??? Hey, I hope the foot gets better soon!!! I've been doing well diet-wise. I was 175.0 this morning!! That's the lowest I've been in a couple of years I think. My goal is 165, but my mini-goal is 172. My abdomen has been bothering me the past couple of days. I feel like I'm going to explode and I get pains in my abdomen especially after I eat . I'm fine when I get up, then I eat my eggbeaters and it feels like my abdomen starts to fill up with gas and it rumbles. I took a Gas-X pill today and hope that will at least ease it a bit. It gets very painful and then I walk around and it's a bit better. Sometimes it hurts so much it takes my breath away. I'm hoping it will go away soon or I'll have to go to the docs. I don't have much of an appetite when it's hurting like that. Later on in the day it seems to go away, so I don't know what's going on. Last night I ate a couple of pieces of chicken breast - it was a little dry and it ended up my pouch not liking that and I got the foamies and threw up a couple of times. That hasn't happened in awhile either! Anyway, here's today's plan: B: Eggbeaters with lf cheese, V-8, coffee with skim milk S: squash slices with lite Laughing Cow cheese wedge L: my famous lettuce wraps S: cheese stick D: taking my dad to a Jewish deli for his birthday. I'll probably split a tongue sandwich, (yes, that's right, I said tongue!) with my son - I'll just eat the meat. S: SF jello with some lite Cool Whip Tomorrow is a big party for my niece's graduation. I'll try and make good choices - I don't want to undo all the good I've done!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views