Today's Plan - Thursday 8/7/08

IrishIze
on 8/6/08 11:41 pm - NJ
Hi everyone! Well it looks like everyone is getting on board and making changes towards getting healthy!!! We can do this together!!!! Sometimes it's hard to stay strong, but the result is so empowering!! I did well yesterday and was down to 176.6 this morning - WooHoo!!! Here's the plan for today: B: Eggbeaters with LF cheddar cheese, 6 oz low sodium V-8, coffee with skim milk S: yellow squash chips with lite Laughing Cow cheese L: My yummy lettuce wraps S: lite Jarlesberg cheese with almond slices D: big tossed salad with cucumber, red roasted pepper, black olives, tomato, grilled chicken. S: low fat ricotta cheese with vanilla extract and Splenda I walked the dogs for about 40 minutes this morning and will walk them again after work. I'm still working on drinking more water..... How's everyone doing today??? Hugs, Nancy
Lovin2cu
on 8/7/08 9:36 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Nancy and everyone! I came back from the Dr. and hospital a little bit ago. The Dr. said it is very likely I cracked a bone.. . I went to work today because I am in training for the new computer system we are getting. At least Im sitting! Here is what I ate today: B: 1 pkt. Quaker Weight Control B.Bread w 3/4 c. milk & 1 s+l L: some sort of chicken from a wrap, but not the wrap part, and a tablespoon of pasta salad with cukes. Lunch is being delivered today and tomorrow.... I totally skipped the brownies and D. Coke!! S: small Wendy's chili w/cheese Today's weight: 290.6 Hugs and Love...Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views