Today's Plan - Wednesday 8/6/08

IrishIze
on 8/5/08 10:47 pm - NJ
Hi all, I did well again yesterday, until my run-in with that jar of peanut butter again..... I guess that's something I can't have in the house right now - it's w-a-a-a-y too tempting. I stayed at 178.6, so hopefully didn't do too much damage. I didn't take my 40 minute walk this morning - when I got up there was a wicked thunderstorm and torrential downpour, so I'll take the dogs for a long walk after work. Here's the plan for today - NO PEANUT BUTTER!!!! B: Eggbeaters, 6 oz. low sodium V-8, coffee with lf milk S: yellow squash slices with scallion hummus L: lettuce wraps with chicken salad, portobello mushrooms, red roasted peppers, grilled onion (the usual!) S: lite Jarlesberg cheese with sliced almonds D: grilled chicken with grilled asparagus and side salad S: yogurt with SF jello How's everyone doing? Hope you all have a great, healthy day!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 8/6/08 5:09 am
I'm too proud of you! You are sooooo consistent. . . . . . . . . . . . Hugs! ME
Netter
on 8/6/08 8:57 am - Brooklyn Center, MN
Hello! How is everyone doing? Today I have been trying so hard to not cheat myself and my tool. I went to breakfast with friends at Bakers Square and tried a few new things that I have never had before. I am so proud of myself not eating junk today. ( Candy, Chips, Etc. ) My Plan for today: Stay Positive & No Junk Food B 12:30 PM Eggbeaters, Crisp Bacon, 1/2 English Muffin w/Peanut Butter, Fruit instead of Hash browns ( Good Choice ) Water instead of Pop I did not snack today because I stayed busy. I am not working at this time because it summer. I drive school bus. D Honey BBQ Chicken Tenders, Small amount of Mac and Cheese ( No Drinking with meals man that is a hard habit to break ) S SF Jello See Ya Lighter Annette
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views