Today's plan

Lovin2cu
on 8/4/08 9:40 pm - southbridge, MA
Good morning everyone!! Today I weighed 291.6. Down from 299 last Monday. On yesterdays menu for snack after bowling night I had a choc. cr. Atkins bar. I didnt eat my mozz stick at lunch and left a few bites of the LC...wow!!! Here is my plan for today: B: 1 container egg beater (= to two lg eggs) w/ wedge of Laughing Cow lt. onion wedge, in a small toasted wheat pita. ( I just got done and left about 1/4 of it... the dogs are happy!!) L: LC flatbread sandwich S: Fresh haddock w/ lemon and spray butter; salad w/lt. Honey mustard dressing Propel all day... not sure for snack... Have a great day! Love, Lisa
IrishIze
on 8/4/08 11:08 pm - NJ
Wow, Lisa - you're doing great!!! Nearly eight pounds down in a week!! You must be thrilled!!! It's really motivating, isn't it?? There's a fine line between cravings and real hunger. On the South Beach diet, you're supposed to eat every three hours or so to keep your blood sugar up. I swear I never feel REAL hunger - I just occasionally want to snack on the sugar and the salty crunchy stuff. I get the SF sweet gherkins and they really help. I did very well yesterday sticking to plan except when I was making my evening snack. I put the yogurt into a bowl and added a TBS of natural peanut butter. Then I proceeded to leave the bowl on the counter and take the jar of PB to the couch and eat a couple of spoonfuls!!!! Darn me and my impulses!! Still in all, I lost a pound, so I'm now at 178.8 and happliy on my way down again. Here's the plan for today: B: Mock Cinnabon (LF cottage cheese with 1 pkt Splenda and cinnamon) and a couple of bites of leftover salmon; 6 oz. low sodium V-8, coffee with skim milk S: yellow squash 'chips' with hummus L: lettuce wraps with tuna salad, tomato, mushroom, roasted red pepper and a splash of salad dressing (these are so yummy I could eat them every day!!) S: lite Jarlesberg cheese with some sliced almonds D: grilled chicken breast, grilled asparagus and side salad S: yogurt with SF jello (I think I'll leave the PB alone for awhile!!) I did my morning walk with the doggies, I will do another after dinner. I'm trying to increase my water, but have to do it at a little slower pace. I think I spent more time in the bathroom yesterday than at my desk!!! Hope eveyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views