Cravings - what do you do????

IrishIze
on 8/4/08 12:13 am - NJ
I'm just wondering what you do when you get cravings for sweets or white processed foods? I don't get them that often but when I do, they seem to come with a vengence and can last for days! Does anyone have any hints or tips? Sometimes I try to water load and other times I just have to give myself permission to try a little bit of the food I'm craving and hope it doesn't trigger an all out binge. Hugs, Nancy
Lovin2cu
on 8/4/08 9:29 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Nancy, I replied last night but I guess the reply left!!!! I was saying that at my age I am still learning and trying to figure out what to do!!!! This last week I've really been focusing on my pouch and how it physically feels. It's amazing how full I am if I think about it, and Im sure cutting out D. Coke and drinking with meals helps. The other night I took my book outside and read on the deck. Something I never do...(well I ALWAYS read, but usually on lunch breaks and weekends). I really enjoyed it, and food was the last thing on my mind. I guess just trying to refocus. And, I always try not to feel guilty if I do splurge. Remember to accept it, and get right back on track. Im right there with you!!!! Love Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views