Today's Menu

Lovin2cu
on 8/3/08 9:49 pm - southbridge, MA
Good Morning Ladies. This is my plan: B: 1 Pkt. Weight Control Ban. Br. Oatmeal w/ 3/4 c. milk L: 1 Lean Cuisine Sandwich flatbread, 1 Mozzarella chs stick S: 1 Sm. Wendy's chili w/cheese Propel all day Not sure for snack yet, but have pb & crackers, mozz sticks, rice pudding .... will post when I choose. I usually just have a snack a couple hours after supper. Love, Lisa .....Nancy????? Lady Teah???? Anyone???
IrishIze
on 8/3/08 11:43 pm - NJ
Hi Lisa, I screwed up yesterday and ate a BIG bag of kettlecorn - can you believe I gained 3 lbs from that??? I'm sure a lot of that is the salt, but still I was 179.8...ugh. I SWORE to myself I would never let myself get above 180 again, and I'm DANGEROUSLY close. I'm definitely getting back on board with my South Beach and really working on portion control. Here's my plan for today: B: Eggbeaters with LF shredded cheddar, 6 oz. V-8 juice, coffee with skim milk Bottle of water Snack: Zucchini slices with Jalepeno hummus Bottle of water L: Lettuce wraps with sliced chicken, mushrooms, tomato, roasted red pepper and 1 T salad dressing Bottle of water Snack: lite Jarlesberg cheese and slivered almonds Bottle of water D: Either: Big tossed salad with salmon, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, etc. OR leftover turkey chili and a side salad Bottle of water Dessert: yogurt with 1 Tbs. natural peanut butter As you can see, I'm also planning my water since I've very been lax about that. As far as exercise, I walk my dogs for 40 minutes as soon as I get up in the morning, and another 40 minutes after dinner. I hope everyone has a happy and HEALTHY day! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views