Thanks Nancy...End of Day 2 of 5 Day pouch test

Lovin2cu
on 7/29/08 11:59 am - southbridge, MA
Thank you Nancy for the post. I am now done day 2 of the 5 day pouch test. I went to the store after work today and come some string cheese, chick peas, yogurt, sf pudding with fruit. These past two days I stuck to just CIB and flavored water. I am hungry. But, I know I need this to get back on track. My brother in law did well Monday. I saw him Monday night in the recovery room. He was in a bit of pain and they were bringing in his sleep apnea machine because his level was 90-91. Hubby went and saw him today and said he was in pain but doing okay. I have Friday off so I plan on going to his house and seeing what I can do to help. I told him we were going for a short walk. I will check back regularly now, and lean on this tool as I have in the past. Thanks everyone...God Bless.. Lisa
IrishIze
on 7/30/08 1:51 am - NJ
Lisa - good for you!!! See, you can do it if you set your mind to it. We are WAY stronger than we think! Once you get the sugar and bad carbs out of your system, you really won't miss them much. I just keep reminding myself how much I hate to feel like a failure and how great I feel about everything when I'm good to myself and eat in a reasonable manner. I think you'll find, once you start on the solid proteins, like tuna (with no mayo) that your pouch works just fine. Give your BIL a thumbsup. And good idea getting him up for a walk!! Keep checking in and I will too!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views