H-e-l-l-o.....anybody out there????

IrishIze
on 7/21/08 12:50 am - NJ
I'm kind of surprised that there aren't more July babies checking in for our anniversaries. I suppose people have moved on, I'm just so curious to see how people are doing. Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 7/21/08 9:58 pm
Hey Nancy... I guess folks have moved on with their lives and weight loss is no longer an issue for them. I think this is a lifetime issue for me ... up and down... up and down... but at least I'm not up as high as I used to be! Have a great day, my friend! Hugs! ME
Traci72
on 7/24/08 1:54 pm - Hastings, MN
I'm checking in a couple of days late. I don't normally make it this far as I've been more focused on my surrogate journey, but do pop in from time to time. I'm more of a lurker now. Actually, I'm hoping to make it to the OH event at the Mall of America next weekend and reconnect w/other OH members. I had made it down to my goal of 125, but had regained to 132 (not too terribly bad). I'm now 10wks post partum and sitting at 138.2. I wouldn't mind getting back down to the 125, but I'd be happy w/130. My WLS is still an active part of my life and I've been a big advocate of it and try to educate as well as share my story w/other's whenever I can.
IrishIze
on 7/25/08 4:37 am - NJ
Hi Traci - it's so nice to hear from you!! I'm glad things are going so well for you and that you are happy and content and doing something you love. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views