Wednesday's goal...

jewelcrown
on 7/15/08 11:54 pm
Well... I got up and exercised today. Yesterday I slipped a little bit with carbs, I'm back on protein today. Hopefully, I can get back into the routine of protein first & exercise all in the same day!! Have a great day! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 7/16/08 1:28 am - NJ
Hi Denise, Way to go on the exercise Denise. Once you see those pounds start to come off, you'll stay in your routine. I've been slipping a little bit myself, so it's time for me to get back on board. I haven't been eating white carbs or sugar, but I went to town on some pistaschio nuts and SF pudding and have gained a couple of pounds back (amazing how quickly they can come on, and how slowly they come off). I got rid of the rest of the nuts and will snack on my fruits and veggies, which I can control. I just don't want to undo all the good I've done. Here's today's plan: B: Eggbeaters with some lf cheese, V-8, coffee S: zucchini with hummus L: salad with chicken breast and lots of veggies S: lite Swiss cheese with 1/2 apple D: Turkey taco meat with broccoli and tossed salad S: Greek yogurt with 2T natural peanut butter AND I'M STICKIN' TO IT!!!!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views