Checking In - Monday, 7/14

IrishIze
on 7/13/08 11:39 pm - NJ
Hi all, It's nice to see a few people checking in here - I love seeing some familiar faces and hearing how everyone is doing. I'm continuing on with the South Beach Diet - I've been going off a little bit, not really eating sugary or processed foods, but eating more than I should, so I'm going to try to nip that in the bud today and fine tune it a bit. Here's the plan for today: B: Eggbeaters with lf cheese, V-8, coffee with ff half-and-half S: Zucchini chips with hummus L: Large tossed salad with tuna salad, beans, salad dressing S: lite Jarlesberg cheese, 10 grapes D: Beef and mushroom stew, broccoli S: SF jello pudding and 2 T Cool Whip I'm hoping I can stick to it today. I also take two 40-minute walks per day. How's everyone doing? Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 7/14/08 2:15 am
Hey Nancy! Glad to see you on the board, my consistent friend! Yesterday was a really good day. I stuck to protein. Didn't get back on the exercise trail yet. I'll start that tomorrow. Today...all protein again. I think I'm in a groove with that. Have a great day!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 7/14/08 5:06 am - NJ
Way to go Denise!! I know you can stick to it - sometimes it's just tough the first day or two, but once you get the sugar/processed foods out of your system, you won't crave them anymore. Then, once the weight starts to drop, you'll feel SOOOOO motivated! Hang in there!!! N.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views