Goal for today....

IrishIze
on 7/6/08 12:31 am - NJ
Hi all - Denise, I hope you have a great trip - do your best to stick to protein and veggies and just try and watch the sugars and white carbs - you'll do fine. I got a new little dog on Friday and we did three 40 minute walks yesterday and another one this morning, so I'm definitely getting my exercise in!! Here's the gameplan for today: B: 2 eggs fried in PAM, 1 sl. turkey bacon - tomato juice - coffee S: light Jarlesberg cheese, 1/2 apple L: tossed salad with tuna salad S: zucchini slices with lite Laughing Cow cheese D: SBD meatloaf and asparagus, broccoli S: SF jello with LF Greek yogurt Hugs, Nancy
EmilyNan
on 7/7/08 12:32 am
Nancy- Definitely good to be planning every thing you eat! I am on Day 1 of the "5 Day Pouch Test" that you recommended I do. It's only 10:30 but I do feel pretty good so far. I tried SBD about a year after my surgery cause I wanted to lose more, and it worked well for weight loss but I had such a hard time during Phase 1, that I never made it in to Phase 2. Hope all goes well today! Emily
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views