Goal for today....

IrishIze
on 7/5/08 2:36 am - NJ
I know this is going to sound weird, but my goal for today is to REMEMBER TO EAT! Can you believe it??? I have gotten so out of the habit of obsessing with food, that I sometimes forget to eat until I realize its 4 PM and I haven't had lunch yet. I gotta tell ya, I never thought I would be putting those four words together (I'm forgetting to eat). LOL! Here's the plan for the day: B: eggbeaters with 1 sl turkey bacon, tomato juice, coffee S: lite Jarlesberg cheese with a small plum L: tossed salad with tuna salad S: 20 pistachio nuts D: more of that yummy chili I made last night with some FF sour cream Dessert: Part skim ricotta cheese, splenda and vanilla Hope you are all hanging in there and enjoying your weekends! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 7/5/08 11:12 pm
Hey Nancy! You are doing so well.... I'm so proud of you. The weekend was great, although I fell into a few carbs... macaroni and cheese, which is a slider food. I had no problem eating it. Next week I'm headed to Indianapolis to visit a good friend from Alaska. My gameplan is to focus on protein. If I have to eat out, I'll eat things like omelettes and chicken ceasar salad. I plan to walk a lot next week. I'll check in on Monday, but will be out of pocket for a few days. Please keep up the good work. Concentrate on getting your protein in and vitamins. We will do this... Heck, you are doing this... Go girl... When I get back from Indianapolis, I'm hopping on the South Beach train... you've inspired me. Hugs! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views