Goal for today.....

IrishIze
on 7/3/08 10:17 pm - NJ
I wanted to get this in early - I have a busy day, but first thing in the morning I take my 40 minute walk (even though it's raining here in the northeast) and plan my menu. I was down another pound this morning - that's 15 lbs. lost since 5/27. I'm feeling G-R-E-A-T!!!! Here's the menu for today: B: McCann's steel cut Irish oatmeal, tomato juice, coffee S: zucchini chips with lite laughing cow cheese L: tossed salad with tuna and assorted veggies S: lite Jarlesberg cheese & 1/2 apple D: Chili made with 93% ff sirloin hamburger meat, red beans, white beans, tomato sauce, black olives, sour cream and lf cheese S: South Beach warm brownie I hope everyone has a great day!!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 7/3/08 11:38 pm
Hey Nancy! What a great menu plan! I like the variety. I'm going to join you in a few days on the SB plan. So stayed tuned for me asking for recipes. My favorite on the SB is a meatcrust pizza. I'm still on the protein train, plan to stick to it through next week. Have a wonderful holiday, my friend! Hugs! ME
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views