Goal for Today.....

IrishIze
on 7/2/08 11:14 pm - NJ
Hey Denise, where are you girl?? I'm continuing to do OK on the SBD. I've had a couple of stressful days and I have been snacking a little more than usual, but it's been on SBD appropriate foods, so I guess I'm OK. I still sticking at 178.6, so that's good. Here's the menu for today: B: Eggbeaters with reduced fat cheddar cheese, 7 oz. V-8 (low sodium), coffee with skim milk and Splenda S: Zucchini chips with lf Laughing cow cheese L: big tossed salad with roast beef, chickpeas, kidney beans, cukes, mushroom and ranch salad dressing S: lite Jarlesberg cheese with some walnuts D: salmon with broccoli and tossed salad Dessert: SF Jello with plain lf yogurt and splenda What's your plans for July 4??? Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 7/3/08 1:54 am
Hey Nancy! So glad you're here. I'm still here. I went to a ballgame last night so I didn't get up to exercise, but I'm still chugging along on the Protein Train. Haven't moved beyond the 4 lbs, but I'm not worried. I've kind of overdosed on the nuts again. I need to keep them out of the house. Not much planned for the 4th. My teenaged daughter, who is driving me crazy, is going to the grandparents for the rest of the summer on the 5th. Praise God! I'm traveling next week to visit a good friend from Alaska, who will be in Indianapolis next week. So I'm going to drive up to meet her. I hope to say on program. I am so proud of you and your SB success. You're doing so well! Hugs! ME
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views